Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blogging Daily Tips Survey

Every successful blog offers daily tips. I plan to offer pseudo-daily tips. That means that I intend to offer daily tips, but I accept my tendency to forget things - that's how I support my local library, but forgetting to return my books and paying the late fees. For you, my dear reader, that means you may have to miss my wit for a day, now and then. Maybe I'll offer two tips now and then to make it up to you.

So, I just read this book about starting an online business. See my e-business here.
It said that a successful blog offers it's readers some new and interesting every day. So, here is my first attempt.

I'd like to know what kinds of tips you would most benefit from. Click here to submit your answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment