Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My first book

So, I suppose now is as good a time as any to talk about my work.

Tying my Christian (LCMS) values with my homeschooling experience to my husbands love of all things DISNEY; and packaging it all within my passion for writing, we came up with this book

Vacation Education EPCOT
This series of unit studies based on the exhibits in the park was not my first attempt at writing a book, but it was the first one that I ever brought to completion.
The sales and feedback from this book led me to write two more
Vacation Education Magic Kingdom and Vacation Education Animal Kingdom.

Also, it's fun.

As I write this blog, my life is full and busy. But, we are also down to just a few cases of EPCOT's second printing. I'm thrilled!
But, now, I must consider whether or not to order a third printing of this title or to begin a new edition.
I have so many ideas for things to add, AND I've spent the past two years working on a degree in professional writing and journalism. I've learned so much about layout and design and writing that I can't help but see all the improvements that could be made if I only had infinite time.

So, who knows what God has in store for me next.
Subscribe to this blog to see the next chapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment