Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Funny Family

I often struggle to think of things to blog about, but today my family provided me with so much material that I'm a bit overwhelmed.

First, my five year old spent most of the morning wearing a black witch's hat from the costume box... and nothing else. I could give you a whole list of reasons why that family member is not pictured here, but I'll just let you use your imagination.

Then, my husband went to Goodwill and bought this shirt.
There are so many things that I could say, but it really speaks for itself. I suggested that he wear it every day. He let me take this picture and then he changed out of it. He totally bought this for my benefit.

Then, my daughter showed up in this shirt.
You hamburger cows? I asked.
Yes. Eating the cow is kinder than being a vegetarian and eating all the cows food.

Again, so many things I can say, but I'll just let that one speak for itself too.

Then, this child who has not had a hair cut of any more than a trim in years...
Asked me to cut off all of her hair...
                               and make her look like this?
So, I did...
And, now she looks like this...
She feels adorable and it's really cute on her. I'll miss her long hair...
Now, both my girls have short, short hair, so it will be years before I get to do a french braid or princess knot... but, I suppose it's a sign they are growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment