Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What can I do with a KitchenAid mixer?

Lately, I've been thinking a better name for my blog is "The Incompetent Housewife"

My meal planning is about as lame as my blog; when I get around to doing it, I have good intentions but it seems to fall flat.

It hurts my heart to hear my husband say, "I'm hungry" at 9pm every night. It's a sign that our dinners need to be more substantial... or maybe our dinners need to be later than 5 o'clock. But, with evening meetings and classes, it can't be later or he wouldn't have time to eat at all, so 5 o'clock it is.

When it comes to cooking, I'm just not motivated. I feel like I get up and have to feed people, and by the time I get one meal cleaned up, it's time to start the next one.

I tell people that I don't cook, I feed the masses. Some meals, okay most of our meals, are served and eaten in an assembly line fashion. The kids line up with their bowls and I scoop out a plop of some various meat/starch/veggie combination casserole or stir fry and they stroll off to find a place to eat it.

The food is hardly ever "really good".

My husband, knowing that I struggle in this area, bought this...
It's got a sticker price of $350, so now I have to figure out how to get our money's worth out of this tool.
But, I don't know what to do with it.
So, help me out...
What can I do with this machine that will help me cut $350 from my grocery budget?

I can't wait to read your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment