Thursday, October 31, 2013

Gearing up for NaNoWriMo 2013 "The House on Amber Road"

National Novel Writing Month begins in ten hours...

I have my outline ready and I'm convinced this will be my best year yet. So good, in fact, that I have decided that this years story will NOT be posted on the blog. Seems backwards, doesn't it?

Well, this year, I've decided to write a story that has been brewing in my mind for many years. I have a box full of notes, character sketches and now a basically fully fleshed-out outline. I am so excited about the possibilities of this tale that I am planning to publish it. (Wish me luck, this is a scary proposition)

I have taken on no paying customers this year.

My writing be interrupted by the birth of a baby.

So, this is the year that I have no excuses. I get to devote the hours to my novel. For those of you who are disappointed that the full novel will not be available here this year... I know some of you have been waiting all year for a sequel to last years romance... I'll be posting hints and teasers, and maybe even some sample chapters instead.

Look for posts that have the title "The House on Amber Road"

No comments:

Post a Comment