Thursday, May 17, 2012

No camera = no pictures

I'm officially living up to my claim to fame as the world's worst photojournalist. I drove 20 hours with 6 kids from Michigan to Florida without a camera. I decided the big, bulky, fancy camera wasn't worth the work of hauling it and the charger for the little 'throw it in my purse and we're good to go' camera was no where to be found.
We're having a great time, but there are so many photo opportunities that I am missing.
Like, the mansion atop the mountains in Tennessee...
the many creepy, crawly things that we've seen in the "jungle yard" that we help to clear out...
the fantastic mini pool (only 1.5 feet deep and perfect for our Littles) at the hotel...
and of course the awesomeness that we will witness at LegoLand tomorrow...

I'll just have to pray that my children make enough memories to make up for Mom's lack of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment